[show_ms_widget id=”35962776″ image_id=”41815000″ width=”800″ height=”1000″]
My favorite time to shop is Cyber Monday! I love being able to point and click to get my Christmas shopping done rather than race around each retail store with the mad crowds! I think many of you are like that too, so I rounded up some of my favorite Cyber Monday Steals and Deals. These are big brands with major discounts! To make it easy for all my readers all you have to do is click on the number of the item you are interested in and it will take you to the direct site. But, I also listed out each item below so that you can see how great these savings are!
- KitchenAid 5qt Mixer (over 20 colors) – Reg. $500 -> Sale $279
- Coach Jemma Booties (black and wine options) – Reg. $175 -> Sale $99
- Carlos Knee High Fringe Boot (3 color options) – Reg. $125.99 (use code Cyber to get the extra %0ff )
- Michael Kors Rose Two-tone Watch – Reg. $275 -> Sale $137
- Michael Kors Faux Fur Trim Down Coat (many color options ) – Reg. $330 -> Sale $128
- Michael Kors Wool Blend Hooded Coat(many color options, I treated this to myself in wine) – Reg. $275 -> Sale $109
- Pottery Barn Fur Pom Pom Blanket – Reg. $129 – > Sale $90
- Iconic Pottery Barn Irving Leather Chair HUGE Savings! – Reg. $1,049 -> Sale $733
- BP Dolmain Sweater – Reg.$55 -> Sale $$29
- Canon EOS Rebel SLR Camera Kit (top rated camera and value)- Reg. $550 -> Sale $409
- Sweater Knit Beanie (I have this and so does my daughter) – Reg. $14 -> Sale $7.50
- Michael Kors Suede Bag – Reg. $328 -> Sale $184
- Faux Fur Stockings – Reg. $20 -> Sale $14
Spring is almost here, which means it’s a great time to invest in rompers or jumpsuits. I love the ease, comfort, and versatility of the trendy look. One of my favorite designers, Ella Moss, always has a great selection of rompers and jumpsuits. To make shopping for a great romper and/or jumpsuit easier, consider these three helpful tips.
- How is the fabric? How does it drape/fit? An ill-fitting jumpsuit or romper can be a hot mess, so make sure the fabric lays nicely against your body. Personally, I like a lightweight/flowy fabric when wearing a boho-chic look, and a more structured fabric when wearing something that snugs my body.
- Can it be dressed up AND down? To get the most bang for your buck, invest in rompers or jumpsuits that can be worn dressy or casual depending on your accessories. Also, if you only want to invest in one (maybe two pieces) then consider a solid color, such as black, white, or navy. A solid color allows more styling options. Think printed shoes, clutches, jackets, tassels, fun belts, and jewelry to change up the look.
- What part(s) of the body do you like to accentuate? This is important, because even if you love it on the hanger, if you aren’t comfortable in it, you won’t wear it! Think rompers to highlight legs, or jumpsuits to highlight those shapely arms. If your waist is a favorite body part, try a style that is fitted through your torso.
Right now, I’m loving rompers with long sleeves. They are perfect for transitioning to spring!
Ella Moss Romper (similar options on sale here), Stuart Weitzman heels, Michael Kors clutch, Forever 21 Sunnies